Share Our Website
- Do – Clean up spills as quickly as possible so your grout won’t be stained.
- Don’t – Use steel wool, scouring powders, or other abrasives that can scratch the finish of your ceramic tile.
- Do – Remember that while ceramic tile is very durable, it’s not indestructible and may crack or chip under extreme force.
- Don’t – Use Bleach or Ammonia based cleaners – these products can discolor your grout if used too often.
- Do – Take the proper precautions when moving heavy objects across a ceramic tile floor.
- Do – Cover furniture and table legs with protectors to guard your floor against scratching.
- Do – Remember that if a repair is necessary, the replacement product may be a slightly different dye lot and/or texture that the original tile, however, with time and usage, the replacement tile will blend in with its neighbors.